We have now entered the birthday season - In less than two months we celebrate FOUR birthdays! We are fast approaching number three!
Tomorrow (Saturday) is Heidi's 17th birthday! In no time at all she will be all grown up and out in the world on her own! This is coming way too fast for me!
Heidi is SO much fun. Heidi is TALENT with a capital T! She is one of the most creative people I know. She can dance, play the piano, write music, sing, play the violin, choreograph, draw, create anything out of paper, crack jokes, act and do anything I can't figure out on the computer!
Lately, she has become one of my favorite people to be around. Our relationship has gotten much better and I love spending time with her. She has been so good to help me when I need her. She sets such a great example for me of how a daughter of God should be. She reads her scriptures every day and has so much faith! She is a great leader and friend.
I hope she knows how much I love her! I'm so grateful to be her Mom! I hope you have a great day Heidi! And don't forget to smile when we sing Happy Birthday to you! Especially the "Zippity aye and a Heidi ho!" It's our favorite part - because of you! Love you, sweetie!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Heidi! I can't believe you are 17. Hope it was a good one!
What fun....have a great time..
I love teenage kids... they are the best...
Glad you're great friends with her. She is awesome!!!
~K
I love that Heidi girl! She is such a great example! When she spent the night last weekend she wouldn't watch the movie until after she read her scriptures! She is so good and reminds me to be better! Love ya Heidi!
Post a Comment