
This is a special birthday wish for our sweet Holli! She is 14 years old today!
Last night I was on the computer and she was doing homework! Sometime after midnight she shouts out - In 3 minutes I'll officially be 14 years old! This is a crazy tradition that we started some time ago! Me telling my kids they weren't xxx old until xxx time! It's crazy because 4 out of 5 kids were born in the wee hours of the morning! No wonder we are night people instead of early risers!!!
So, Holli you are now officially 14 years old! I can't believe 14 years have gone by so fast! You are a special daughter and I love you so much! You have always been our peacemaker. The one who looks the other way when wronged. You are sensitive to others and are concerned for them. Thanks for being such a sweet daughter and sister! Thanks for being a shining example to others. For being not only my daughter - but my friend!
I love you Holli dolly! Hope today is all you wish it to be!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Holli! I am so excited to have you in MiaMaids - yeah! See you Wednesday!!! Love Sister Taylor
Happy Birthday Holli!
Happy birthday Holli! I can't beleive you're 14. It's so weird... You were 6 a minute ago.
Anyway... hope you had a great one!
Post a Comment