Ok - not really, but something much more satisfying and healthy too - a new book called "Lemon Tart" by Jose Kilpack! She is one of my favorite authors! And you could win a signed copy of her new book!
All you have to do is go to http://annebradshaw.blogspot.com/2009/02/contest-for-signed-copy-of-lemon-tart.html and check out the contest rules! How cool is that?
I can't wait to read this new book! It looks so fun!
Good luck!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






4 comments:
Hi Diane ~
Glad you read my post and went to the website. Good luck! If either one of us are lucky enough to win... we'll know where to go to borrow the book!! Down the street. :)
Stephanie
Wow that was a fast contest... I went to do the same thing...but she announced the winner at 6am this morning...
Bummer... it wasnt' you!
LOL
Yeah, I'm speedy first thing in the morning :-)
So sorry you didn’t win.
Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon - like this week!
Diane!!!
I am SO slow, and stuck in my own little world. Thank goodness Cyndi let me know that you had been released. I ready your sweet post. I knew you'd be sad when the day FINALLY arrived. You are such an awesome person, example, friend. All the YW have been so blessed to have you!! AND all the leaders too! I LOVED LOVED LOVED serving under you. You are so amazing. I have picked up SO many tips from you an how to be a good leader, mom, etc. You always just "go with the flow" and press forward. Jake & I have been blessed to have seen your's & Vaughn's example. We always say that you can't get any better famliy than the Durfee's! Thank you for everything you have done for me. Ahhhh, I miss you. Maybe someday we will be done with school and buy a house in the Adobe Ward. That would be wonderful!!!
Have they given you another calling yet? RS president...you & Jackie switch places:) I'm sure they won't leave you alone for long!
Post a Comment