
Today is my Mom and Dad's 51st anniversary! Last year for number 50 they were still serving their mission at Martin's Cove, WY. We didn't really get to celebrate! But last night my SIL's and I went over and dec'd out the house with hearts, rose petals, candles everywhere, beautiful roses and gifts. We set the table ready for the "bought" dinner we brought in and then left them to enjoy a wonderful dinner for two!
I hope my Mom and Dad know how much I love them and appreciate the great example of a happy marriage! They have always shown how much they love each other and that is such a gift to give a child! I'm grateful for their love and support! They are the best!
Here's to the next 50 years!






1 comment:
Uncle Wesley and Aunt Sharon are the best examples of how to live a happy life! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment