Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Fun Movie

A couple of weeks ago we went to the movies and saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic". If you hate shopping you might not appreciate the movie. But I do have to say that even Vaughan - a non shopper liked the movie! It was funny, clean and funny.

I loved it... and although I have honestly NEVER put $900 on a credit card for a senseless shopping spree, let alone paid over $100 for a scarf I could sort of relate to this movie! I mean - I have to confess - shopping is my drug of choice for what ale's me! But I believe I have SOOOO Much More Self Control than this chick!

It was a cute movie and I think you will like it too! We liked it so much we let all our kids go see it on President's day. Enjoy!

No comments: