First - We slept in! (My favorite part!) Then Vaughan and I got up and went outside and started picking our tangerine tree. We had planned to finish picking it today. He trimmed the tree while Holli and Hope and I washed the fruit and juiced what was left.
We saved some fruit to eat later and gave some to our "back fence" neighbors. (They are winter visitors and we share citrus! Us - tangerines and oranges and they - grapefruit and lemons! It's really fun!)
We bring my bosch outside and juice away! It makes clean up so much easier!After cleaning up that sticky mess I worked on my YW New Beginning invites. Vaughan mowed the lawn. (front yard)
The girls decided to ride bikes - of course that meant Vaughan needed to fix tires!
While he fixed bikes I took the car and got it washed! And when I got home he finished the window and vacuumed the inside! Yeah Vaughan!
It looks so nice outside! It's so fun to sit out back and enjoy the fruits of our labors! I think I'll go make my *hero* husband some dinner and watch a movie! To me it's a perfect day when you can stay home and get so much done!*sigh*






1 comment:
I love days like that!
Post a Comment