


Today we had a great time playing in the snow at my parents cabin with the YM and YW. My family went up on Friday so we could get the cabin warm and ready for the group to show up! They showed up at 9:30 am and played hard! It was cold and wet! It has been raining for a couple of days and not snowing! So the snow was pretty wet. It was fun for us desert dwellers though!

The kids were great and really pitched in to help clean up! They seemed to have lots of fun! We served hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch! And LOTS of hot chocolate! They all left by 1:30pm and we finished the clean up and winterizing of the cabin and came home ourselves! We would have liked to stay, but both Vaughan and I have lots of meetings tomorrow! It was a wonderful time and I hope the youth have it stored as a great memory!






5 comments:
looks like so much fun!!!
Wish we could have joined the party - glad everyone had a good time and were safe! Have FUN at ALL those meetings :)
Hey sister Durfee! I found your blog a while ago and have loved looking at it. I always LOVED the snow trips with all the ym and yw every year! That is so fun you guys are still doing it! Looks like everyone had fun!
I cannot believe how big everyone's getting! wow! Looks like everyone had so much fun! I miss you guys!
What a fun trip! OUr ward is so great!!
I loved the song you shared in the last post! Thank you for posting it!!
Post a Comment