
For Christmas I gave the family tickets to see "Lion King" at Gammage. It was so fun to surprise everyone, including Vaughan! I have kept it a secret since August! We went on Friday, Jan 2nd! It was opening night!
It was absolutely amazing! I have never seen anything like it! I knew the costuming was suppose to be fantastic, but having never seen it I had no idea just how amazed I would be! We had awesome seats! We were sitting on an isle where the animals and other cast members entered the theater! Imagine a full sized elephant walking by where you were sitting! It was mesmerizing!
It was fun to see my kids faces and their reactions to the show. After it was over they couldn't stop talking about it! All the way home we talked about what we liked and how much fun it was! What a great memory! It was the perfect gift! And I didn't have to find room in a closet for it!






2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that it was good. Jake & I are taking his Grandma on the 17th(I think, I'd better get out those tickets to make sure:)
His Grandma was begging his Grandpa to take her & he wouldn't so Jake & I stepped in & helped pursuade him to go if we went along as well. His Grandpa was mad, but is going along with it. Hope he has fun, the ol' grump!
I'm excited!
That is such a neat present - a memory they will always remember. My parents took me to Beauty and the Beast when I was like 10 and I still remember it. I am sure your girls will always remember this!
Post a Comment