I work for "Coupon Sense". I teach people how to use coupons - using a subscription service called Coupon Sense. Along with this I am contracted with the Arizona Republic to sell the newspaper. They offer CS subscribers a discounted rate.Well, the day after Christmas they held a contest for CS Instructors here in AZ. We had to sell a minimum of 3 subscriptions to CS AND the newspaper by noon on Saturday. We would then get our name in a drawing for each subscription we sold. So I decided to see what I could do! I ended up getting 7 subscriptions.
On Friday morning I found out I WON! YIPPEE! I won $100! I'm pretty excited! I have been putting more time into my job lately - trying to make my job more lucrative! I haven't had any luck getting kids to babysit yet... (working on that too!) So I decided I need to "do better with what I have" and put more time into my *part time* job with Coupon Sense. It is paying off and I have several workshops scheduled and hope to increase my subscriber base! I actually really enjoy this job! It is so rewarding helping people save money and improve their lives! So for now this is what I will put my time into. I know it will help increase our income and help us financially - all the while helping others! What could be better than that? :)






3 comments:
Congratulations, that is exciting! I need to have you over to teach a class at my house sometime.
I'd love to! Or you can come to my house! I'm teaching workshops once a week through February!
Apparently I'm logged in under Holli's email! But it is me - Diane replying!
Post a Comment