Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love The Savings!

I hope this isn't too redundant, but isn't a blog a place to post something exciting in your life??? I know this will just show how pathetic and easily entertained I really am!

So Fry's had this amazing sale this week! Check out my great savings:

Monday - Trip #1 Fry's$88.30 worth of groceries for $8.20 90% savings!!! Most of the items you see here were free or almost free. I paid $2.50 for the romaine (not so good! But I needed it!)


Monday - Trip #2 Fry's
$106.47 worth of groceries for $18.45 83% savings!!! (I didn't have coupons for the ice cream so it lowered my %! But with 3- 1/2 gallons of ice cream I still think I did pretty darn good! Why so much ice cream... you don't have a Heather in your house or you wouldn't have to ask!)

Monday - Bashas$85.57 worth of groceries for $30.14 56% savings! (not so hot! But I'm happy with it!)

Tuesday - Trip #3 & #4 Fry's


#3 $74.18 worth of groceries for $12.06 83% savings!
#4 $127.74 worth of groceries for $28.28 78% savings! This one included cookies and marshmallows for our YW activity tomorrow! But still - free deodorant, oatmeal, kleenex, & frozen veggies - Sweet!

All in all I bought $482.26 worth of groceries for $97.13. $2.87 under budget!
Using coupons makes grocery shopping so fun!! You gotta try it!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Alright Diane! I've gotta get in on this. I need to come to one of your classes! I've been doing the grocery game site, but not with a lot of success. I'm going to look to your wisdom and guidance on this!

Durfee Family said...

Jenni - I'm having classes at my house once a week at 1:00 or 7:00. Email me at ddurfee4@cox.net and I'll give you more info!

Hillary said...

I love the savings too! WOW!!