Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweet Cindi!


Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Cindi! Today is the BIG day! I just want her to know how much I love her! I know right now she feels like her life stinks to some extent... But really she's just taking one of those side roads! Everything will be on track soon, or at least seem like it!

My sister is amazing. Somehow she has this amazing energy! She can multi task like no other! She is the most organized, clean and routine gal I know! She gets more done in a day than I have ever dreamed of! She puts her husband and kids first and they are treated like royalty!

Someday, if I ever grow up, I hope to be able to have half the clean house and energy she has!

Thanks for being my sis! For listening to me complain and putting up with my annoying traits!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: