This is for all my young beautiful friends, daughters and sisters! I swear since I turned 46 (3 1/2 short weeks ago!) my body is falling apart! What's with that! My hips are giving me fits! I've had two adjustments in less than a week. Now I have shooting pain still in my right leg. My left eye is acting weird! Twitching and lagging when I blink. I have female issues (which probably shouldn't be discussed in this forum!) It stinks! All of that wonderful youthful energy slowly leaving me! You know that saying that goes something like "Youth is wasted on the young . . ." I may have gotten that wrong, but that is how I feel!
So take note! Do everything I haven't done! Don't take your youth, health and energy for granted! It really does lessen and it be will sooner than you think! I didn't listen when I was told the same thing! And look at me! :)
It's a good thing I still have my mind! Or at least it was there the last time I looked! Great, I've probably lost that too!
Have a great day! I'm going to go take some ibuprofen! Tee hee!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment