So yesterday was my birthday! It was a nice day thanks to friends and family! My daughters were so good to me! Hillary made me a german chocolate cake! (my favorite! yum!) Heather, Heidi, Holli, Hope and Vaughan gave me beautiful gifts and made sure the house was clean and I didn't have to cook! (My favorite part!) But the funniest gift was this video that Heidi and Holli gave me. The plan was to play this video early in the morning to wake me up! I could of told them that wouldn't work! They barely get up before noon! I usually have a whole days worth of work done before they get up! Anyway, last night they bestowed this fun gift on me! I've never laughed so hard! (Laughter keeps you young. Right?) So enjoy! I really do have the most creative children!
You might not understand some of these inside jokes, but it's still pretty funny! (In case you need to know!)
Words to:
Mom It's Your Birthday!
(Sung to the tune: that you don't know)
Mom it's your birthday,
Thanks for all the care and love you give!
Even though sometimes we get annoying
You always know that we're just still growing!
Oh, oh, oh
Sometimes we can make you laugh
And sometimes you like to eat that taff - y
And sometimes you like to cuddle up close
And sometimes you like to pinch with your toes
And sometimes we like to have pillow fights
And sometimes we like to stay up all night
And sometimes you watch "Murder She Wrote"
And sometimes you like to clear your throat (pause)
And sometimes la la la la la la
and sometimes fa la la la la la
And sometimes at 10:00 you listen to ABBA
And sometimes we all start to dance - a
And sometimes you like to wear your shoes
And sometimes we like to sing about goo goo goo goo ....
And sometimes we like to sing silly songs
And sometimes you like to sing along
But mostly - We love you
And you - you know it's true cause
Mom's it's your birthday,
Thanks for all the care and love you give!
And now that this song is ending
The point we hope we've made
Is that you're really great!
By Heidi & Holli
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






1 comment:
What cute talented girls you got! Hope you had a great birthday. I am curious as to why we didn't sing to you on Sunday. Have a good day!
Post a Comment