Two weeks ago we started the process of laying a new wood floor in our Living Room. We hired my brothers company Wesmor Inc to install! They did an awesome job! As with most home improvement projects this snowballed into also replacing 6 of our interior doors! We also had all new baseboard and casings installed! It looks SO BEAUTIFUL! I feel like I'm living in someone else's home! We've lived here for 23 years and it's never looked better! There is still much that can be done, but for now I'm just going to soak in the newness and beauty of my new floors and doors!

2 comments:
It does look like somebody elses house! It is so different. I was so shocked when it was finished! But I love it a ton. :) It is so nice. It makes me want to redo mine too!
I absolutely LOVE your new doors. They look great and the floor is beautiful, too! Wow!!! Enjoy your "new" home.
Post a Comment