
We had so much fun at the cabin this past weekend! My sister Cindi, daughter Hillary and sisters in law Tiffany and Missy (& baby Ava) spent the weekend in the beautiful pines! Girls only! We had so much fun! We missed our other two sisters - Patty and Michelle and of course Mom, but we made the best of it! :) We had fun watching movies, lots of visiting and reading! We didn't sleep too much but for some reason still came home rested! It was a great way to end the summer. Hopefully, we can do it again soon!
I have the best sister and sister in laws in the world! They really are some of my best friends! They help me so much through this life! I'm so grateful they fell in love with my crazy brothers! (Who are great dad's and husbands!) I have the best family! I'm going to start counting the days until our next Girl's Only Weekend!






1 comment:
We did have too much fun! I am glad I got to go this year. You will have to go to my blog to see the funny pictures of the spider adventures of Cindi and Tiffany! I can't wait until next years.
Post a Comment