Yes - It's happened! The kids are back in school! Monday was their first day! We are now well into the second day! To be honest I really wasn't looking forward to them going back to school! My kids are older now, so it has been a pretty nice summer! And I really have enjoyed NOT having a real set schedule! But reality is here and I can't believe how much I'm getting done! So my attitude about having the kids back into school has totally changed! This is GREAT! I didn't have to share the computer at all the last two days! And the office is actually almost cleaned! (It was clean at the beginning of the summer, but it headed down hill real fast!) So, I guess as the song goes it really is "the most wonderful time of the year!"

1 comment:
What cute girls! Of course! :) By the way the front of the house is lookin' good!!
Post a Comment