Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Ava

I just have to brag a bit about my newest niece (on the Moore side!) Ava Adelaide Moore. She is as precious as she is beautiful! Ava came into this world four weeks early! Mom (Missy) went to Flagstaff to visit her sister and pick up the kids at EFY. Missy's water broke early that morning and after a full day of labor little Ava was born! She had to spend a week in the hospital and a week after coming home to Mesa had to return to the hospital for jaundice. She is doing great now! She has been so loved that she doesn't like to be put down! So if you have some time, stop by Brian and Missy's and hold little Ava! Mom could use a break!

3 comments:

Jamielynn said...

OK I didn't know you guys had a blog....yeah!!! I am so excited to keep up with your cute family. I hope you dont mind that I add you to my blog. Way cute neice by the way...she is beautiful!!

Hillary said...

That beautiful little girl! I just want to hold her all day!

Mom - you are an amazing blogger. I can't keep up with you!! :)
I'll get those pictures up soon!

McMemories said...

yay! i'm so glad you have a blog! your neice is too cute! i'm adding you to my friends! talk soon!!!