Friday, September 5, 2008

Very soon No MOORE Missionaries... in Wyoming!


I'm so excited! In FOUR short weeks my parents will be home from their mission at Martin's Cove, WY! They are sad to leave - but I can hardly wait for them to come home! It's been a year since I've seen them, and quite frankly I'm ready to have parents again!

It's been a fun experience having them on a mission! It was so neat to visit Martin's Cove last summer. If you haven't had that opportunity you really should go there! But, I really look forward to having my parents back - for the holidays, to visit with, go out to lunch, for advise, OR whatever!

They will be released on September 29th, do a little sight seeing on the way home, and be home in time for conference weekend! We're going to have a great celebration! If you see fireworks in Mesa it will just be us Moore's having a good time!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

HOORAY! I can't wait until they are home. I have missed them so much. Only a few weeks to go!

Darla said...

I am sure you will love having your parents home again. My parents just got done being trek missionaries near Evanston. They were only gone 4 months but are going back for the next two summers. They loved it. Have a fun homecoming!!!