I have been blessed with FOUR brothers! Yes, I am blessed! I have to admit I didn't always feel so! I mean really - FOUR brothers is a lot! I only got ONE sister! NO FAIR! But she's pretty special, so it kinda evens out! Anyway, Monday, September 15th is my brother Marc's birthday. Marc is eight years younger than me! Being the oldest of them all has been NO Picnic, but I love each one of them for who they are!
Marc is a pretty special guy! He has always been a good example of living a Christ centered life! He is a great husband and father! I don't know how he finds time to do all the things that he does! Or how he has the energy to keep up with his amazing wife! He has five sweet children! Four girls and One boy! What would Marc do without his son! Marc is a big sports lover! Not that his girls don't know how to play in the dirt! They are their mother's children after all! But I know Marc enjoys having a son to coach in football and do those scouting things! Marc is a Physical Therapist at Moore Physical Therapy! (His own business!)If you need a good physical therapist he's your guy! He's the best!
I love you Marc and hope you have the best birthday ever! Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you! Enjoy your FIESTA!






No comments:
Post a Comment