
I just spent 3 hours with my brothers and sisters and their kids! It was so FUN! It's been so long since we spent quality time together. I haven't seen some of my family for awhile! So I just had to blog about the fun time I had visiting and observing each of them! They are all so amazing! It was fun to talk about what is going on in the world and the gospel and how it all applies to us! It makes me realize how important Family Ties are. I am so grateful for the gospel and for a family that can be together for eternity if we do our part!
Dad and Mom will be home in 11 more days! So there will be lots of fun family gathering and enjoying one another! I already can't wait until the next time we get together. Do you suppose that is how it will be in HEAVEN when we are reunited again?
I just thought of a song I used to listen to when I was a teenager... It was called "Where is Heaven"
The last line goes... "Where is Heaven? It isn't very far, When you're with the ones you love it's right where you are!" I guess I had a glimpse of heaven tonight!






2 comments:
Yeah for families! No one can replace the fun you have with your family - there is just something special about being FAMILY. See you at softball!
Mom,
I love you so much! You are such a spiritual giant! I love how you say things. It was so much fun to spend time with the whole Moore family again. I miss it during the summer. Thank you for your example and for such a great family! I don't know how I would survive without them.
Post a Comment