I woke up Wednesday morning and realized "My Mom & Dad are home!" and then I knew - ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD! Everything just feels right again!
I know they loved their mission and really miss it, but I'm so glad to have my parents home! I just want to hang out at their house and not do what I "should" be doing! As a matter of fact, that is what I've been doing!
It's so fun to sit and visit with my Dad and work along side my Mom as we try to get them unpacked and organized again!
I'm so proud of them and all they've done in their lives! They are the best example of working hard and serving the Lord! I hope to be just like them when I grow up! I still have so much to learn from them!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






1 comment:
That is so exciting! I'm glad they are home...who cares about anything else- you work so hard, slack of for a while and just enjoy their company:)
Post a Comment