
My parents left on their mission at the end of April 2007. They spent some time at the MTC in Provo, Utah and then reported to Martin's Cove at the beginning of May. Originally, they were suppose to come home in October of 2007, but requested to stay through the winter! Their request was accepted and so they came home for 2 weeks in October to get some things worked out and prepare to stay longer. Personally, I couldn't believe they would want to stay through a WY winter! But they did it and survived! They are starting their busy season now and all the missionaries have returned and they are busy, busy! They have loved their mission! I am so proud of them! It has been such a neat experience for them and for our whole family! They have worked hard and learned so much. I wish I had their missionary pictures to post. This one was one I took when they were "off duty". But my Mom is telling us about the things they do and what they share with visitors that come to Martin's Cove. They will return to Mesa in October 2008!






No comments:
Post a Comment