Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hillary's wedding


Hillary's wedding is definitely a highlight in our lives! One of the things I will always remember is the sweet spirit in the temple that day and knowing that was the most important part of everything that was happening! I didn't care about the reception- if the lights didn't work, the flowers drooped! What was most important was the sealing that had took place in the temple! I am grateful for a son-in-law who treats my daughter like a queen and loves her as much as we do! As a bonus he is a return missionary (he served in the Tucson, AZ mission as an ASL missionary working with the hearing impaired.) and honors his priesthood just like he should! We are so proud of both of them and how hard they work in their life!

The wedding reception was beautiful and everything was perfect in my opinion! There was standing room only! And the line never stopped! We appreciate the support and love our friends and family showed us! And especially all the help we received from family and friends! Just to name a few - Tiffany, Michelle, Karen and Russ! I couldn't have done it without you guys! You saved me! Anyway, it will always be a beautiful memory of a special day!

No comments: