Thursday, June 5, 2008

Josh Groban Concert

Whoo hoo! I got to go to the Josh Groban Concert in April 2007! He came to Phoenix but it was on a Sunday! So Hillary and I decided we would not be defeated! If he wouldn't come to us on a day we could go we would go to him! So we went to San Diego! It was SO MUCH fun! My mom and sister came too! It was about 3 weeks before my parents left on their mission so it was a very special time to spend with Mom! The concert was amazing! If you enjoy Josh Groban's music - hereafter referred to as JG, you would love it! It's worth every penny spent! I must admit I have every cd he has put out, even the repeats that are live concerts! I have 3 dvd's too! Ew Ah! I'm not obsessed! I just appreciate good music! In our house JG music is known as Mom's happy music! It makes everything calm, cool and no stress! I've told Vaughan many times his music has kept me out of therapy and he owes JG much thanks! It was a quick trip, but so much fun! We got to San Diego and checked in our hotel. Ate dinner, window shopped, went to the concert and ate again! We laughed and cried (from laughing) and talked tons! The next day we checked out of our hotel and drove to Coronado Island! That was way fun! We went to the beach, drove around and walked through some little shops to get gifts for our families! Then we ate lunch at a cafe had ice cream at Cold Stone and drove back home! It was one of the best times I've ever had! So many memories! Thanks Hillary, Mom and Cindi for making it the best trip ever!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

That trip was the best! I want to go again every day. Good Memories!