Friday, June 13, 2008

Blogging

I think I'm enjoying this blog thing way too much! I find myself blog lurking instead of sleeping, redesigning or adding to my blog way too often! I guess it's still a new "toy". I think I can rationalize the addiction by saying it's a lot cheaper than shopping! I've enjoyed reconnecting with friends and discovering hidden talents and being enlightened by them! This is definitely a positive addiction that I'm going to enjoy for a long time! To all my blog friends - THANKS for sharing!

6 comments:

Alli said...

That's so funny Diane! That's exactly what I've been doing lately. I'm definately a blog lurker and it's very addicting! :) I like your new background!

Mikelle said...

I know the feeling, I should have had dinner made an hour ago! Good thing Jake is working:) I've been playing around with your, "thecutestblogontheblock' site-that I stole from your cute background. How fun to have your house stucco-ed, it looks awesome!

Trisha said...

I have spent many a late night blog hopping. It's extremely addictive! It's so fun to learn more about your family. -Trisha

Shayla said...

The first step is admitting your addiction... kidding. I just found your blog off of Mikelle's... so fun, now we can ALL stay in touch! Love your family, give Hope a hug for me!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

It's so fun finding you out in cyber space! You may be added to my list of people I blogstock! Come visit us sometime and by the way... we absolutely adore your Hillary! Who couldn't, right? :) I did happen to notice that your last post was done at 12:45am - I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one.

Stephanie Abney said...

Diane ~

This is such a darling blog... Kaci has the same kinds of things on hers. I'm still pretty basic but I really enjoyed looking over your blog. Sweet!! Thanks for sending me the link!

Blessings,
Stephanie