Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's YOUR Favorite Easter Candy?



Yummy! These are my favorite's hands down!

But you might catch me sneaking one of these 'cause I have to admit at Easter I'm in love!



I also L O V E these - but they are hard to find! I've given up for this year! I found one bag of white ones and those are going to be carefully savored all month! I used to love giving these to the baby of the family at Easter! The colored drool would get all over and of course we took pictures! I have a picture of each of my girls with cute Easter egg drool!



SO - what's your favorite! Chocolate marshmallow bunnies or eggs? Jelly Beans? OR those cute little Peeps? Whatever it is, it's really all about memories -
SWEET MEMORIES!

4 comments:

lizlaughs said...

There are too many to choose just one favorite. I also love cadburry mini eggs, one of my mission companions taught me to melt them in the microwave... they are so good that way. I also love chocolate covered marshmallows and jelly beans. Like I said there are just too many good ones.

Krista Darrach said...

I don't eat candy... but when I did eat candy.. I loved the peanut butter eggs (reeses) - and who can pass up Sees eggs... Yum.....(anything sees is awesome!)

Hillary said...

Okay so easter candy is the best candy of all! It is official! If I had to choose a favorite I couldn't. Here is my list: reeses eggs, cadburry mini eggs, jelly beans, and chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies... Just to name a few! :)

Jenni said...

The Cadbury Mini-Eggs win with me HANDS DOWN! I can eat a bag all by myself in one setting! Yikes!