Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Project Update

I am loving Easter this year! I've had so much fun. Here is an update on a couple of projects I finished!

I SO WISH I had taken a "before" picture. This was one 80's looking Easter egg. Cute in it's day, but it definitely needed updating. I was actually going to throw it away... but then all the inspiration I received from some blogs searching I did came to fruition and wha la - modge podge came to mind... and the rest is history! I am so happy how it turned out! I used the same papers I used in the other crafts I did and it really looks cute! I think I'm going to add some ribbons to it still!



The next idea is not mine. But I found it on Tip Junkie, who found it on http://creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com/2008/03/easter-bunny-smores.html. I knew when I saw this idea I was going to make them for my Visiting Teaching sisters! They were SO FUN! And turned out so cute! I only hope they taste good, as I didn't sample!



The tag WAS my idea with the help of Heidi - who drew the bunny peep for me! I traced the peep on this cute hot pink glittery paper I had and glued the instructions for making the Bunny S'more's on the back.



It was very fun and I think they turned out so cute! Excuse the pictures. My camera is acting up and I'm trying to figure out what is wrong! I want to chuck the think the garbage, but I know I can't replace it right now... SO, I'm stuck with inferior pictures until I get it fixed!

4 comments:

lizlaughs said...

Those are so cute, you are so creative. I love that idea for visiting teaching sisters.

Shayla said...

SO Cute!! Love every idea from Tip Junkie & super good job redoing your decor... I'm sure it is a huge improvement!

Krista Darrach said...

You just kill me Diane. You're so crafty... I love all your ideas...what's more... actually put them into action!
Not a lot of people do. I always have ideas, then I talk myself out them.
I love the candy jars... too cute..and then all that work on the tags...
Whew!
You're my hero....When I grow up I wanna be like you...okay???
~Krista

Hillary said...

Those did turn out so great! I can't wait until I finish my egg and I guess I get to use it next year! Can't wait!!

I want to make my easter treat. Hmmm maybe tonight!