


This past week I finally got excited to decorate my house with my Easter decorations. I actually started it last weekend - but I wasn't *blogging* last week so I'm finally sharing!
We had my parents over for FHE to share some mission stories and experiences. It was really fun and a special memory that I will cherish for the next 6 months while they are gone again! So, I decided to get my house clean and Easter-y for them!
My Easter decorations have really gotten old! Some of them didn't thrill me! BUT, I found some of the coolest ideas online and some ideas about renewing old things that inspired me. So I re-did some of my old decorations! I'm so happy how they turned out! I also made something new - wood blocks that spell out Easter. I already had everything so it didn't cost me a cent!

I have one more project that I want to finish. I am making a simple Easter album with pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses each year! It's been a slow process just gathering the pictures! I'm still not done! I don't expect to have it done by Easter, but it will be fun to work on for the next month or so!
While online I kept seeing these cute green moss bunnies on a stick! Well, I went Easter shopping on Friday and I walked into Pier I just for fun and guess what I saw? These cute bunnies! They are only $2 and so a bought 4. The idea was I was going to share them... but I ended up being selfish! Check out these pictures and you will see why!




Aren't they the cutest?
I have another cute project I'm going to do for my VT sisters and friends. I will post that when I get them done!
You may be wondering "How does she have time to do this stuff?" Well - I've finally got "my groove on". I've been making lists and getting my *work* done so I can play in the afternoon! Sometimes, if I don't have time, I stay up late! (Shhhh! don't tell!)
It's been so long since I've taken the time to be creative! I'm probably going overboard! But my house is finally getting clean and things are getting done! I've learned that by rewarding myself with some fun, life is more enjoyable! I'm re-learning to prioritize and organize my time! I feel like I'm finally breathing again! I have a LONG way to go, but I have hope!






1 comment:
Whew!
I'm exhausted looking at it all.
You're house is always so adorable. You are SOOOO creative!
I'm such a less is more person...
But I wish my house looked like yours.
I'm glad you got your groove on! I knew it would happen...
You're awesome, it all looks so cute!
~K
Post a Comment