Saturday, April 25, 2009

DANCING IN COLOR!

We just finished our Dance Recital weekend! It was awesome as always!

My kids dance at the Dance Barn with Kristin Adams. She does such an amazing job and the girls just love her! The recital was amazing and so fun! I am exhausted - I don't know how the girls do it! It has been so much fun to watch them grow and improve in their dance skills through the years. They are so talented.

This year Heidi had nine costume changes and 9 dances! Whew! But so fun! Holli and Hope had four costume changes and 4 dances! It was fun to watch each style of dance and all the talent each group displayed! They really did a wonderful job!

We love dance at our house. There is always someone twirling or stretching or striking some pose! It's kinda funny I guess, but I've gotten use to it! I love to see the girls graceful moves and creative steps. They are all three so good in three very different ways!

I will try to post some pictures soon! I have to rely on Hillary 'cause my camera isn't working. (boo hoo) Until then - think wirling and twirling! So fun!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Glad it all went well! Someday I am sure it will be me dedicating a whole weekend to dance with my two or more girls! I missed seeing you in nursery with Paisley and seeing Holli in my class! Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Hillary said...

It was such a fun dance weekend. I will get you pics soon. A lot of them turned out really good! I hope to get them on my blog tonight or tomorrow. (cross fingers)