I got to help in the nursery for the next two hours. My friend Caroline is the nursery leader and is understaffed. It was fun to go in there and be with her and my friend Krista. We worked together in Young Womens so it is fun to work together still - although the children we are with are quite a bit younger! :)
Our girls had beautiful Easter dresses! Holli made her dress and was the inspiration for the color we went with! I already had my dress and so we all had aqua on! Vaughan was even sporting an aqua and black tie! He's such a good sport! I bought jewelry from Theresa. She does such a wonderful job, and it all looked amazing!
After church I came home and got our Easter feast ready! The Bitter family came over and shared it with us! It was so yummy! We were pretty traditional - ham, cheesy potatoes, homemade rolls, caesar salad and chineese chicken salad. For dessert Hillary made this yummy frozen stuff! I don't even know what it was called! But think oreo crust, chocolate icecream, chocolate fudge with toffee bits and then whipped cream! YUMMMMM! It was to die for!
Then some of the family played games and Theresa and I scrap booked! Well, that is, created with paper! It was such a fun and relaxing day!
I've always loved Easter - the time to spend with family and friends, a time to reflect on the infinite love the Savior has shown me and continues to every day! I'm so grateful for a loving Savior and for the atonement and what it means to me. It brings so much peace when we really allow the atonement and the love of the Savior into our lives! He lives! And He loves us!






5 comments:
It was so much fun to have all three of us in nursery...and yes they are a few years younger...mingled in with some boys too!
Glad you had a good Easter - Heidi did such a great job!
Miss you and love your family pictures.
~Krista
Heidi's talk was AWESOME!!! It was so good - Blake and I both commented on it that day! I am totally going to make my girls color-coordinate on Easter, I think it looked better than wearing the exact same thing - SO FUN!!!
So glad you had a great easter!! Love the cute family picture!!
I love the Easter dresses, and the jewelry.
Mom, easter was so perfect this year! Thanks for all you do! I wish I could have heard Heidis talk!
Post a Comment