This year we are celebrating Labor Day in the literal sense!
While some of you are enjoying the fresh mountain air, boating at the lake,
or swimming in a pool, we will be LABORING.
I was feeling *sorry* for myself that I couldn't do anything FUN, so I decided to create fun.
OK, it's not that it's fun, but it will be rewarding.
It's time for home improvements!! So - here are the goals:
1. Paint and install baseboard and trim around closet door in the girls room.
(it's only been a year since this should have been done, but who's keeping track?)
2. Paint east wall in laundry room and cupboards which have never been painted and
have been hanging for like . . . 20 years? This will clean up and brighten said room.
a. Hang cute laundry-esc decor and paint clock black so it will match decor.
b. Paint top of chest freezer.
3. Install and paint bead board in kitchen nook, back splash and under the bar.
a. Install and paint new base board and trim in kitchen nook.
This will NOT finish the kitchen, but it's a start! I'm so excited to finally do some
much needed updating. There is nothing like a fresh coat of paint!
Vaughan and I went to Home Depot yesterday and made lots of plans!
My mind is whirling with all the home improvements I'm ready to start.
Of course, money is required to do them and that will slow me down some...
but at least I have goals!
Before and after pictures to come soon!






1 comment:
Love your banner:)So cute!!
Can't wait to see after pics!!
Post a Comment