MEAL PLANNING MAGIC!
So I check it out. It is so cool. If all you do (which is mostly what I've done) is check out her resource guide I think you will be amazed!
I have been wanting to clean out my freezers (yes, that is plural - I have 4 total and no, I do not have a problem. They aren't all BIG ones! tee hee) and do some meal planning with what is in them and *MAYBE* (I'm afraid to commit) make some freezer meals. I think making the freezer meals would be an answer to prayers. But as of now, there isn't room. And I know there is some mystery food in my freezers that need to be tossed or identified! :)
Anyway, I just wanted to SHARE! I hope you get as excited as I did! OK, maybe not that excited. But I hope it helps in some SMALL - or small way!








No comments:
Post a Comment