Friday, August 6, 2010

You Have a Birthday - Shout HooRay!

On June 24th Hope celebrated her 11th birthday!
We decided to have a Baking Bash Birthday party.
I made these cute aprons for each of the girls!

We started off by making pizza! Yummy!
The girls did a great job.

While the pizza's baked the girls played JUST DANCE on the Wii.



After all the pizza fun, the girls decorated cupcakes.
Each girl got 5 cupcakes to decorate!

There was LOTS of frosting and bright fun colors to choose from!
Who knows, these girls could become professional cake decorators!


Of course there were presents to open!

And then some more Wii playing!
As each guest went home they got a cookie mix and cookie cutter
to continue practicing their baking skills!

It was LOTS of fun and pretty simple.
Of course I couldn't have done it without my sweet assistants -
Hillary, Heidi and Holli!
I hope you had a fun birthday Miss Hope!
We sure love you. I am amazed at how much you are growing.
You are becoming such a beautiful person - inside and out!

2 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

When I grow up I wanna be a mom just like Diane Durfee.
K?
:)

lizlaughs said...

That is the cutest birthday idea! Happy Birthday Hope!