Friday, March 12, 2010

Eighteen Years Old? SURPRIZE!


Our sweet Heidi turned 18 years old on Sunday, February 28th! But I woke up that morning ready to blog and our computer had crashed! Not a good thing. But I will blog about that later. I will also have to add pictures later. hopefully.

We LOVE our Heidi girl! Turning 18 is pretty special... so I planned a SURPRISE Party for her! We had it on Saturday. Thanks to her sweet friends it was a huge success! Hillary and I made cupcakes, we had nachos, chips and dip, veggies and dip, skittles, pretzels and hot dogs! Outside we made popcorn and cotton candy! We had a movie set up to watch outside, but the big hit was the Wii - Just Dance. What a fun game! The kids never stopped! It was pretty fun to watch them.

On Sunday we had our family celebration. Yummy pasta and salad. I was so exhausted from Saturday's party that I didn't make a cake. :( sorry Heidi!

It's hard to believe it's already been 18 years since you joined our family Heidi! You were the first baby I had at home. It was a beautiful sweet experience. You are a beautiful daughter. You brings lots of joy and laughter to our home! You are a beautiful woman and I love that our relationship has gotten so much better this past year. Thank you for being my friend and my daughter. You are an amazing example to me. I hope your 18th birthday was the best! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!