I'm ready for a HAIR change...
But what to do? Any suggestions? Good places to get ideas? It's been 9 weeks since my last hair cut and I'm looking pretty bad. I usually get it cut every 5 weeks. I'm HATING doing my hair, so I'm going to have to get something done soon!
I want to let it grow out. Not super long, I am old you know. I'm thinking chin length. Not too short, not too long.
So, I'd love to hear if you have ideas. Thanks friends!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






2 comments:
So... are you implying that because I'm old I can't have my long hair? Hmmmmm.
I love your hair... Can't even imagine what you should do.
You always look great!!
No!!! Just not on me! And besides YOU are not old!!! tee hee!
No implications for you!! Only thinking of little ole me!
You are beautiful! I love your hair!
Post a Comment