It was one of the happiest moments of my life! She completed our family! We were so excited to have her and love her. I took her everywhere with me! I didn't understand why my friends needed to "get away" from their kids. (I did learn later however! LOL) Hillary was such a sweet baby, easy going child, obedient young woman and now Beautiful woman!
I am so grateful for a daughter who has set a positive example for her sisters, who has been such a help and friend to me. I love her so much.
Hillary, I hope you have a beautiful day. You deserve it. You work so hard in your life. You serve the Lord, your employer and your family in such a generous way. I hope you enjoy your day and get some rest!
We are going to have a fun party tonight so rest up! I love you! Happy Birthday sweetie!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hillary!
Isn't that Hillary just the best. I sure love her too. She really is such an amazing person.
Mom you are the sweetest! I know that I wouldn't be anything without you and how you raised me. I am sorry it took me so long to see this post. I am such a slacker blogger recently!! But I am trying! :)
Thanks for all you do for me and your amazing advice and guidance. I love and appreciate you so much!!
Love you!
-Hillary
Post a Comment