Friday, October 9, 2009

A Fun Project!

I needed something cute to hang in my window for halloween! So, I just went to my favorite scrapbook store - Scrapbook etc. - and bought some cute halloween paper and a couple of embellishments! Not too much, I wanted to use what I already have! I decided to make this cute Halloween banner.
I used my cricut to cut out the letters. I *heart* my cricut! With jewels, ribbons and some fun halloween brads that I found in my stash I think it turned out pretty cute!

Now - to work my Happy Fall banner!!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I love it - my house has TWO things up for Halloween... Paisley's pumpkin to hold her trick-or-treat candy and a baby pumpkin for Paisley to paint... it is pathetic. I am just so cheap that I hate buying different holidays decor, but I need to start or start making it because Paisley is starting to love the festivities that go with each holiday! I love your banner!

lizlaughs said...

That is so cute!

Shayla said...

SO cuuuute!! Dang, I need to figure out how to use my mom's cricut, I love those letters!
{Thanks for all of your sweet comments, we miss you guys!}

Hillary said...

It was one of the funnest projects we have done! They turned out sooo cute! Thanks Mom!