Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Beautiful Day!


Yesterday was just the most beautiful day! Not just because the weather was spectacular, but a dear friend was baptised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! What could be more special?

Sophia has been taking the missionary discussions in our home for a few weeks now and Saturday was her special day! It was wonderful. The spirit was so strong! Sophia has such a tender heart and I know she is going to be an awesome member of the church.

Thank you SO much - family and friends for coming and supporting Sophia on this wonderful day!

A very special thank you to my Mom, sister - Cindi and sisters in law - Tiffany and Missy and daughter - Hillary for helping me with the food and set up and clean up! The brunch turned out wonderful. It was just what I wanted for Sophia!
Today she will be confirmed in sacrament meeting! We are all excited to attend the singles ward! Heck, Vaughan and I have never attended a singles ward! This will be our first time! I'm sure it will be special for Sophia and I'm looking forward to it!

Sophia - Thanks for your never ending example to me and to my family! You are amazing and I love you so much!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

It was such a beautiful day! We love you Sophie!! Mom you did such an amazing job with everything! It was definatly a perfect day! I love you!