Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Happy Birthday Tiffany! This is my amazing sister in law Tiffany! She is the most wonderful sister in law ever! She has kept me from the loony farm on more than one occasion! She is generous, kind, great psychiatrist, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out & fun person! I truly love her and don't know what I'd do without her! I'm glad she consented to marry my brother Randy! I admire her so much. She has been through alot over the years I've known her. I admire her faith, how hard she works to live the gospel of Jesus Christ. I admire what a great mother she is. She truly is a woman of God. She strives to be the best she can! (Even against amazing odds sometimes!) I hope you had the best day! I'm so glad to call you my sister and my friend! I love you!

1 comment:

ihavemoore@gmail.com said...

Well I love you too Sis. I will forever be in your debt, for all the times you saved me!!! You have taught me everything I know. I'm excited to learn(with your guidence) Couponing!! Yeah! Love you Always and Forever, Tiffany