Well - we are in the final count down! Only 3 more days left before Christmas! Whatever isn't done, probably won't get done!
I'm pretty much done with everything but wrapping! I wish I liked wrapping. It is so NOT my favorite thing to do! I'm thinking of putting everything in boxes and letting the girls wrap tomorrow! Not the best idea I've ever had, but I'm feeling sort of desperate! Frankly, I just want it done!
I also have some baking tomorrow. But then I will be officially done! Tuesday we will clean and get ready for the Durfee Christmas Party!
Wednesday I think I'm going to just lay around and relax! YEAH! Right! Ha ha ha! I'm sure there is something I've forgotten! Whatever it is, I plan to get a little R&R in! Although there will be some food preparations for the Moore Christmas Eve party!
I love Christmas! I can't wait to see my kids faces Thursday morning! And just to be able to forget the cares of the world for a whole day! To watch movies, hang out with my friends and family, read, maybe catch a nap or two!
Who am I kidding... the kids are home from school...Well, maybe it won't be relaxing, but it will be a different pace of life! Did I say I love Christmas? 'Cause I DO!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment