Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!



















We had a most relaxing and enjoyable Christmas Day! Our girls slept in until 9am! Yes, that's right! 9am! I came from a family of boys that woke us up at 4am. It was crazy! I think 9am is a little late, but it was nice to catch so much zzz's!

We opened gifts and then Hillary and James joined us to open a few more gifts. Our girls draw names and it was fun to see how each one of them tried to think just what that sister would like to receive.










































Then we watched a new movie we received - "Kung Fu Panda". Later in the afternoon we went to see my parents and give them their gifts. It was a fun day and I was so sad when it was over! We work so hard and then in a blink of an eye it's over!

No comments: