Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas From Our House To Your House!

Merry Christmas from our house to your house!
All the joys of the season to you.
May this day find you healthy and happy,
May your dreams and your wishes come true.

May your tree be as bright and sparkling each day,
As the Christmas star above.
May your stockings be filled but mostly we pray,
May your house be filled with love.

May each room ring with holiday laughter.
May your hearts sing with holiday cheer!
Merry Christmas from our house to your house.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to You!

(written by Larry Beebe Sung by the Durfee Family Singers)

5 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I love that song!

"May your tree be as bright and sparkling each day." I have to remind myself to sing it that way everytime instead of the old words. :D

And I love your Christmas cards... so cute!

Taylor said...

That is a great family picture! I love the hot pink and black - I never would have thought it would make such a fun color combo - some year I might have to steal that! :) Love your card and everything! Oh and thanks for sharing your holiday traditions - you have some of the cutest that I have heard of... I love the hot chocolate bar idea - I LOVE Hot Cocoa especially with Andes mints melted in it.

Hillary said...

That is my most favorite Christmas song!!

queenbee4 said...

so creative! I love it!

Greg & Anna said...

I found you thru Stephany Abney! Yeah! We miss you guys, but finally have a blog to record the nonsense...I mean, the days of being parents of young children!

Love,
Anna