Today is the day I've been waiting for! It's chilly, cloudy and looks like RAIN! Can you believe it? Finally, a fall day! It feels good enough to set up the Hot Cocoa Station! Every year I set up this cute hot cocoa/apple cider bar that is nothing short of yummy! It usually comes out when I decorate for Christmas! But my kids have been asking me for it for two weeks now! I keep telling them it's TOO HOT! But I'm going to surprise them today and set it up for when they come home! How fun! Bring on the cold weather! I am ready!

Everything you need to make a yummy cup of hot cocoa - peppermint sticks, hershey kisses, marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles!
If you choose apple cider - don't forget to add the red hot candies! YUM! And eat a yummy butter cookie for a sweet treat!
For the weight watchers there's herbal tea! Come on over and have a chat and a cup of warm yummyness!
1 comment:
That is such a cute idea.
Post a Comment