The grocery stores around here have been having the BEST sales lately! Of course this is the BEST time to shop and stock up for you pantry. I usually do most of my shopping in the months of October and November. It's when I stock up on things like flour, sugar (white, brown and powdered), chocolate chips, veggies, fruit, pumpkin, canned milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, soups, oatmeal, oil, and many other items! If I work it right I won't have to buy most of these things until next year!
So Fry's is having a MEGA EVENT - buy 10 participating items get $5 off at check out! It is an amazing sale with many items! If you have coupons, it gets even better! So please indulge me and check out these pictures! On Friday, when I was suppose to be cleaning my house - getting ready for a family get-together at my house on Saturday - I went to Fry's - 3 times! It was SO fun! My first order cost me $1.98 - I bought 30 items. My second order cost me $8.88 - I bought 34 items. My third order cost me $21.25 - I bought 35 items. I spent a total of $32.11 and got $320.88 worth of groceries! WHOO HOO! It was so fun! This is my kind of roller coaster ride! I know I'm easily thrilled, but I really do enjoy this stuff! Anyway - my food storage is looking great and I'm enjoying the fun of shopping the deals!
These are my $1.50 items!
These are my $1.00 items!
These are my $.50 items!
These are my FREE items! That's right I said F R E E !






3 comments:
Hi Aunt Diane! I am so impressed with your ability to save money. If I ever move back to AZ I would love to learn how you do it!
Awesome!! Great job at saving money. I can't believe you only spent 10% on all those groceries!! So many free ones.
What??? That is incredible! Every time I go shopping I spend $50 and get $50 of stuff. I even shopped at fry's this week but still feel like I spent SO MUCH money!
I need to learn about this!
Love,
Liz
Post a Comment