Hope turned 12 on June 24th. It's hard to believe it's been 12 years since she was a baby in my arms. But it's true, and believe me she won't let me forget it!
She is SO excited to go to girls camp this year. Poston Jr. High. And all the other exciting things that come with the teenage years. It's hard not to join her in the excitement! But I see all the little girl things of days gone by and I miss them.
Hope is growing into a beautiful young woman. She is a sweet girl with loving and considerate ways. She is concerned for others and their feelings - most of the time. I very proud of her and the beautiful person she is inside and out.
We celebrated her birthday with a yummy dinner of pizza and she blew out candles on her Beehive Cupcakes! (her request!) Then we opened presents. It was lots of fun. And I hope she felt loved.
She was lovingly welcomed into Young Women's by being "bee attacked" in our yard. Each of her YW leaders came by and dropped of a treat. She got her personal progress books and she is all ready to start earning her YW medallion!
It's been fun to watch her and Holli already start working on her YW medallion. Yeah, I REALLY love this girl stuff! And I really love our Hope!






No comments:
Post a Comment