So I got an idea from Nap Time Journal blog for an Easter Egg garland and I decided I needed to do a little crafting! It was really fun and quite simple!
I used my awesome baker's twine that I got from the Twinery!
If you want to make one there are TWO things I learned.
1. Peeps are easier to use if they are not fresh. I opened the packages and let them sit out over night. Better yet, I used a package from last year that were rock hard! LOL! (no judging as to why I still had them!)
2. When stringing peeps do not string them in the "middle" because they won't hang right. It is better if you string through the ears, right above the head of the bunnies. And the chicks closer to the top of the tail. Again - this is why it's better if they are hard! (they are not strung right in the picture! I had the choice to either do the whole thing over or "fix" them - so they have been jimmy-rigged!)
Oh, and I used a quilting needle to do the stringing! Hillary made one too! Fortunately for her I had already learned all of my mistakes! LOL!






2 comments:
It was so fun! I can't wait to hang mine up tomorrow!!
You're too cute, Diane. You remind me of my mom. She made every holiday special with all of her decorations!
Post a Comment