Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Decor


I'm loving spring! It can't decide whether to get warm or stay cool. But I love the cool days!

Keeping with tradition I put up my Easter decorations. I actually, kept it simpler this year. I've been working on some "home improvements" so that has taken my attention. But I love the spring feel in my house!

Here are some pictures for memory sake!


I planted wheat grass this year. It looks pretty cute with a fresh "hair" cut! I don't think I'll do this again though. It's too much work keeping it watered and trimmed!


Vintage Easter cards, cherry blossoms and branches with Easter eggs hanging from them.


I love my little nest sitting on the cake plate. (I made the cake plate with a thrift store purchase of a glass plate and candle stick holder)

I started collecting candy jars from thrift stores and yard sales. I put Easter eggs in them this year! Pretty simple!

Here's a sneak peak some of my home improvement I'm working on! Not the best picture, but you get the idea! I re-did my family room wall. I added aqua in with my red! It's been a fun change of pace!

1 comment:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

I LOVE your aqua and red!!! That's my favorite color combo right now....and my kitchen colors (mixed with yellow, too!) LOVE it!!! and I love all your Easter crafts and decor....although, yes, I know Easter is over!