I'm SO excited! We have been talking about buying a Sun oven for a few months now. I've been asking questions, looking online at the different solar ovens and saving our money. I figured around April/May we would be able to purchase one.Well, the Lord's tender mercies abound.
Vaughan had some scrap wire he needed to turn in, and surprisingly enough it was more than enough to buy our oven! When Vaughan asked, what do you think we should do with this money, I said PREPAREDNESS!!!! And so we made plans to buy an oven. Meanwhile, my Mom, not knowing any of this, forwarded an email she received about a Sun Oven class and demo.
The class was today!
I'm so glad I know this was NO coincidence! The Lord really does bless us in our efforts to do what he asks!
I couldn't attend the class, so Vaughan went. Another blessing! Now Vaughan is excited as I am to learn how to use this oven. We also bought cookware and when it gets delivered in about two weeks I am going to be ready and willing to start learning how to use it!!
I'm SO very excited! What a neat way to learn how to cook and save money on electricity! I'm going to have the coolest house in AZ this summer!! tee hee hee, well at least at dinner time!
Here's a link if you are interested.






1 comment:
What a great idea. I have been thinking a lot about preparedness too.
Post a Comment