So yesterday we started our new CHRISTmas tradition! We did our first "lesson" from "A Christ Centered Christmas" book. It was beautiful!
Unfortunately, I was kind of emotional through it. I don't know why I struggle showing that side of me, but I do.
I told the girls we were starting a new tradition and they needed to be patient while I figured it all out, but I felt it was going to make Christmas extra special!
They were sweet and cooperative. I was sad Hillary, James and Heather weren't here. But that's pretty much how it goes now.
Anyway, I think it was a success! And yesterday there was a special spirit all day. It was beautiful. Sacrament was wonderful, two of my girls bore their testimonies! (that's never happened) and then we came home and ate dinner and listened to the Christmas Broadcast via Salt Lake. It was wonderful!
Yes! This is going to be an amazing Christmas!
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment