To LOOK at! Every year I like to change up my decorations a little.
I don't do much, just move things around and add a couple of new things!
Here are some of my favorite places in my house this year!

I got the "printable" from blogland. I wish I could remember where! I think it's cute!

Our Cocoa Station with a twist! I added the lazy susan that I spray painted black!

Mr & Mrs Gingerbread! Sitting on top of my corner hutch. This picture doesn't do it justice! There is candy ornaments hanging to the left of them from ribbons! It's a sweet sight!

This brings me JOY! What more can be said!

Our "12 days of Christmas" trees! I changed them up this year.
I added new ribbon and cute pom pom picks! It made them so fun!
It's going to be sad to take all these decorations down! I've enjoyed them so much! They make me smile! I guess I'll have to start some new home "improvement" projects now!
No comments:
Post a Comment